Jan 2019 – Present – Cali, Colombia
Assess local facilities and tour staff to ensure outstanding service to tourists. This includes visiting hotels, restaurants, and businesses to conduct random checks on the quality of service, comfort of stay, and cleanliness.
Arrange for trip guides, translators, charters, and handling of special requests.
Provide information on customs regulations, travel itineraries, fares, group discounts and billing.
Develop, plan, and sell tour packages and travel service.
August 2018 – Present – Cali, Colombia
Develop and apply pedagogical proposal; satisfying recognized objectives.
Utilize technological innovation to support and report the educational advancement of learners.
Monitor the educational process and consistently to consider necessary treatments.
Organize study program to meet individual needs, interests, and capabilities.
January 2018 – August 2018 (8 months) – Remote
Evaluated and analyzed online search results according to specific guidelines.
Assessed and checked web search results based on specific search terms.
Measured and determined the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, accurately.
October 2015 – January 2018 (23 months) – Washington Metro Area
Contracted services to large government client in Tactical Operations Division (TOD) composing policy directives and strategic plans by conducting subject matter expert (SME) interviews to gather data and produce content.
Served as the HSPD-12 Help Desk SME – providing user training and support, technical troubleshooting, hardware configurations and offsite problem diagnosis nationwide.
Used Excel to input, maintain, and retrieve the team’s data over the share drive, creating a more organized and cohesive team environment.
June 2014 – September 2015 (15 months) – Cali, Colombia
Pioneered the Colombian government’s bilingual teaching program and was responsible for the planning and presentation of an individualized English-based program for adults in a professional trade school.
Designed and coordinated hands-on activities to enhance client’s interaction and critical thinking skills.
Utilized cooperative learning techniques and provided individual instruction to meet the needs of clients with diverse learning styles.
November 2012 – June 2014 (32 months) – Washington Metro Area
• Managed and produced online documentation of online testing tools, including: test specifications, user stories, and user training manuals.
• Facilitated meetings and liaised with the software development team to help articulate policies, procedures and specifications.
• Supervised and trained over 60 new staff members by producing standard operating procedures (SOPs) creating visualizations with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Visio.
August 2011 – June 2014 (35 months) – Washington D.C. Metro Area
• Consulted over 50 clients daily by creating and inspecting reservations to identify and resolve itinerary issues
• Performed boarding announcements and arranged accommodations to hotel and airport facilities.
• Facilitated boarding process while enforcing policies, security measures and protecting sensitive information.